Serving Kingsport and East Tennessee

Daniel B. Minor, Attorney at Law - Logo Read Our Reviews
Petition for divorce Divorce Decree

When your family is falling apart and you need an attorney who will strive to get you the results you deserve, call Daniel B. Minor, Attorney at Law at 423-246-3962. We'll provide you with the legal assistance you deserve.


Whether you're going through a divorce or need help with child support, Daniel B. Minor, Attorney at Law is here for you. Let a local attorney with over 51 years of law practice serve you today!

Dedicated domestic law attorney

Quality assistance for domestic cases

  • Divorce

  • Child support

  • Custody

  • Property settlements

  • Mediation

  • Spousal support

  • Other domestic cases

Call to set up your FREE initial consultation


Pick an attorney who will fight for your family